occasions

• Updated: Mon, July 16, 2012

• Reported By: Jereme Semien — Ville Platte Louisiana United States of America
J. A. CAMBECE
200 Cummings Center Beverly, Massachusetts United States of America

J. A. CAMBECE Danny Cook They were suppsoe to debit my account; for $40.00; took everyting; left me; with a negative balance of -$50.00 in my checking account. Beverly , Massachusetts

J. A. Cambece/Danny Cook; took more money; then he was suppose to; he was suppsoe to take $40.00 from my checking out; took more; left me with a -$50.00 in my account; I will contact the police officers; in Louisiana; to file a report; on them; close my bank account; because of this mess.

I will contact the BBB on them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/16/2012 05:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/J-A-CAMBECE/Beverly-Massachusetts-01915/J-A-CAMBECE-Danny-Cook-They-were-suppsoe-to-debit-my-account-for-4000-took-everyting-912953. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on J. A. CAMBECE