Complaint Review: J B Nutter Morgage - Kansas City

• Updated: Mon, June 24, 2013

• Reported By: Bonnerbru — Bonner Springs Kansas
J B Nutter Morgage - Kansas City
Broadway St Kansas City, Missouri USA

J B Nutter Morgage - Kansas City Tried to refinance up to 60% of my home value, After paying $400 on an apprasial, Kansas City Missouri

After a 2 yr loan with JBN, I wanted to refi to get more college money for the kids. After the apprasial came in, value was good. I only owe 1/3 of value under current loan with JBN and wanted to increase to 60% of the home value. ( I shouldn't have put so much down!).

After a $400 apprasial, I was told I couldn't have the loan due to the apprasial came back with some main. issues.  Two of the items I totally understand and am working to complete but tile and carpet being outdated is not a reason to denign a loan. Also, I am in the process of some new construction and was told this had to be completed before I could get the loan.  I understand it would effect the value of house but to make it not qualify for a loan until undated is rediculas. I was told it is law that these items need replace or no loan?????

Two years can't make that much difference. Could it be the interest rates are going up? I have to wonder. Eitherway, I am totally done after 21 years and would never recommend them to anyone.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/24/2013 08:50 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/J-B-Nutter-Morgage-Kansas-City/Kansas-City-Missouri-64131/J-B-Nutter-Morgage-Kansas-City-Tried-to-refinance-up-to-60-of-my-home-value-After-pay-1061584. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on J B Nutter Morgage - Kansas City