Complaint Review: J B Robinson - Kay Jewelers

• Submitted: Mon, April 21, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, April 21, 2008

• Reported By:La Plata Maryland
J B Robinson - Kay Jewelers
www.kay.com , Virginia U.S.A.

J B Robinson Jewelers - Kay Jewelers Bate & Switch, Store Charged Us For Higher Quality Diamonds, Gave Lower Quality, Brides Nightmare, All Documented, Need An Attorney Virginia

I NEED AN ATTORNEY!

For YEARS I have been trying to get the jewelry store to do my jewelry correct. The diamond bate & switch was just the tip of the ice burg. So I have been married for years but only had my ring a total of a few months in years of marriage. I lost tract after my 15 receipt. We even had to change our wedding date so we could have the jewelry for then.

Finally after much research to find out who headquarters was they finally said they will do right by us and put the diamonds in that we paid for. But I still never heard back from them. The Attorney General's office has remarked that what they did was CRIMINAL. So where do I go? This brides dream has become a nightmare.

Just SOME of the other issues which are documented are we were charged a higher tax than the state allows, bate & switch, promised a life time warranty which is in writing by store but store reneged it, wedding band wasn't ring that was picked out and the list goes on.

On one occasion One of the Kay Jewelers store manager called me to say my jewelry was back from jewelers and I could pick it up, when I arrived I found the manager using my ring as a teaching tool stating that "this kind of jewelry isn't what you return to the customer as it is an embarrassment to our store." So even the store knew better but just tried to pass the problem back to me again. If this has happened to me this has happened to others.

R
La Plata, Maryland

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/21/2008 10:36 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/J-B-Robinson-Kay-Jewelers/Virginia/J-B-Robinson-Jewelers-Kay-Jewelers-Bate-Switch-Store-Charged-Us-For-Higher-Quality-Di-327673. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on J B Robinson - Kay Jewelers