Complaint Review: J & B screens

J & B screens
Internet USA

J & B screens AKA Josh Take the money and RUN!!! Internet California

*Author of original report: WORK COMPLETED

I paid to have all of my screens replaced at my house as well as putting up solar screens on 11 windows.  I paid for the screens on the first visit even though some of them needed to be redone because of gaps in the screens.  I was told that these would be fixed.

Josh did not have enough of the material for the solar screens so he said he would order some material and come out and finish the job.  I left a check for him at my house since I would not be there to pay him when the job was completed.  He took the money and did not fix the screens with the gaps and left two large windows without the solar screens which I paid for.

I spoke with Josh the next day and he said he ran out of material and would have to order more before he could finish the job.

Josh has not returned my phone calls now for over a week and now I am left with an incomplete job.  So much for giving people the benefit of the doubt.  I am now going to continue to bad mouth this company on the internet and file a complaint with the BBB as well as file a claim with small claims court...all over about $150 of work that was not completed.  DO NOT USE THESE GUYS, find a licensed contractor so you have some recourse.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/29/2013 01:58 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/J-B-screens/internet/J-B-screens-AKA-Josh-Take-the-money-and-RUN-Internet-California-1063132. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on J & B screens

WORK COMPLETED

AUTHOR: FALLBROOK - ()

AFTER A FEW WEEKS OF WHAT SHOULD HAVE BEEN A 1 DAY JOB, JOSH MADE GOOD AND FINISHED THE JOB.  I would recommend J&B Screens because they ended up doing a good job.  Just don't pay until the work is completed.