Complaint Review: J C Barn

• Reported By: exileslovesong — Los Angeles California United States of America
J C Barn
Deer Valley Dr Alphretta, Georgia United States of America

J C Barn Computer part ripoff, will not return calls Alphretta, Georgia

These rats took my money and after a week waiting I find my order online as "waiting review". They didn't answer calls or emails, and when I checked "Ripoff" there they were!  I ordered an external laptop battery charger that I needed because I broke the adapter's jack on the computer's case. Makes me think this is a "geek site" of the computer industry to force smart people like myself into throwing their computer in the trash because it costs the whole retail cost of the computer to fix a broken ac jack!! I want to kick Bill Gates right in his investment - banker balls for being a punk and letting the Asians get hold of this industry THAT AMERICANS CREATED!!!  Now its so corrupt that this is what consumers must deal with for industry support.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/09/2011 11:35 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/J-C-Barn/Alphretta-Georgia-/J-C-Barn-Computer-part-ripoff-will-not-return-calls-Alphretta-Georgia-807183. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on J C Barn