Complaint Review: J Carlton field services

• Updated: Sun, January 13, 2013

• Reported By: Steve — San Diego California United States of America
J Carlton field services
233 n million Internet, California United States of America

J Carlton field services Www.jcalrtonfs.com They hired my services off of craglist promising lots of work . There was no lie in that I had work everyday for 3 months.they also promised to pay 30-45 days but never saw a dime since. Been calling Internet, California

I started working for this company off craiglist about 5 months ago. They promised a lot of work and there was for 3 months everyday but they also promised pay between 30-45 days and haven't seen a dime in 5 months . I have left various emails and messages on there phone and I am always told the same and that I will get my pay in a week and haven't payed a dime. I just hoping that they don't have a chance to ripoff hardworking people the little money there is in this hard economy. If you we're a victim . Lets get together and file class action.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/13/2013 06:20 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/J-Carlton-field-services/Internet-California-92115/J-Carlton-field-services-Wwwjcalrtonfscom-They-hired-my-services-off-of-craglist-promisi-996275. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on J Carlton field services