Complaint Review: J. Cowman

• Updated: Fri, July 12, 2013

• Reported By: J Cowman — McKinney Texas
J. Cowman
8217 Livingston Ln McKinney, Texas USA

J. Cowman We had same kind of conversation with Charles. I called, and when he heard my voice as a black man, Land Lord hates minorities but mostly blacks McKinney Texas

We also inquired about this property. Charles stated the community hates blacks and discourage us from applying for the home. Upon debating his points, he said the occupants to the right of the home facing the house would be a problem for us. He told me the older couple accross the street would get us evicted or turn the other residants against us.

It seems equal housing is not for Stonbridge McKinney TX housing. Try it yourself, call Charles at 972-345-1675

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/12/2013 08:36 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/J-Cowman/McKinney-Texas-75070/J-Cowman-We-had-same-kind-of-conversation-with-Charles-I-called-and-when-he-heard-my-v-1066637. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on J. Cowman