Complaint Review: J D BYRIDER

• Submitted: Tue, March 02, 2004
  • Updated: Tue, March 02, 2004

• Reported By:JACKSON Mississippi
2521 E HWY 80 PEARL, MS PEARL, Mississippi U.S.A.

J D BYRIDER ripoff They leave Children and Women on the side of street Trick you into letting them fix your car so they can add repairs to your bill and leave you owing them PEARL Mississippi

I am still paying for a plymoth vol. van I took home on in April 2003. First I took my van back for brake pads 10 times. Still I needed brake pads every three weeks. Van needed brake calber; still needs brake calber today March 2 2004.

This van is now sitting in a repair shop needing a transmission. This transmission went out in September. They sent my van to be repaired at A1 on terry rd. They added 700.00 to my total to repair my van. My total is now 7000.00. 30 days later the transmission went out again. I was sure they would fix my van being that I only had it 5 months. No they did not. Richard at JD byrider asked me what did i want him to do about it. They get parts from junk yards and put them on your car. I have lost my job I just started because I was missing hours taking my car and picking up when I was a new employee. I brought another car for 1500.00 and still have to pay for a 7000.00 car sitting up like a piece of junk.

I hope everyone in Mississippi and the world see this so no will every go to JD byrider and they will close and have lawsuits and send them to jail for fraud. Staff there lies to people. Sells very undependable vehicles. DON'T DO IT. YOU WILL BE ON SIDE OF STREET AND STILL PAYING A CAR NOTE. I HOPE CHANNEL 3 ATTENTINON **CHANNEL 3 ON YOUR SIDE*** REPORT THIS AND SAVE SOMEONE. I HAVE PAPERS TO SUPPORT MY CLAIM

JACKSON, Mississippi

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/02/2004 02:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/J-D-BYRIDER/PEARL-Mississippi-39204/J-D-BYRIDER-ripoff-They-leave-Children-and-Women-on-the-side-of-street-Trick-you-into-lett-82561. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on J D BYRIDER