Complaint Review: J. D. Byrider, CNAC

• Submitted: Fri, September 06, 2002
  • Updated: Fri, September 06, 2002

• Reported By:Grants NM
J. D. Byrider, CNAC
5901 Central Ave S. E. Alubquerque, New Mexico U.S.A.

J.D. Byrider aka CNAC ripoff Dishonest wont stand behind their word Albuquerque New Mexico

In march of this year i purchased a 95 Chevy S-10 from J. D. Byrider of Albuquerque, NM. I explained to them what I needed and what I wanted. I drive about 3000 + miles a minth for my job alone not to mention the running for my family. I needed something very dependable. They tried to tell me which vehicle I could have. When I went to leave they decided to let me pick which one I wanted instead of loosing the business. Thats when I should have geussed and just left.

I test drove the truck and it seemed to be a good solid truck. I signed the papers and left. On my way home the battery exploded. I spoke to them and they said they would pay for the replacement. I thought ok this happens. I only owned this truck for a month and took it back.

I spoke with a mechaninic about the truck it had major electrical problems. Which inturn they said they believed that is what caused the battery to go. They also discovered that the clutch and transmission both needed to be replaced.

After speaking with the dealership it was decided that I would bring the truck back. They agreed to release me of all liens and owe nothing. The lady I finalized all this with even agreed to refund my down payment. I left feeling some what used but satisfied thinking it was over.

Two weeks ago I got a copy of my credit report after there being a question when I oped a bank account. I found that J.D. Birider was still showing on my credit report as owning the vehicle and being several months behind in my truck payments.

When I called J.D. Byrider they said they were going to take care of it but it would be listed as a repossesion. I am currantly working with the credit bur. To try and sraighten out the bad credit it has created. I have never received my down payment back but I am still working on it. I and my boyfriend Have both tried contacting the owner of the car lot and he won't return our calls.

I have had nothing but people being rude and lieing to me since I started dealing with J.D. Byrider. I would never recomend them to anyone. In fact i travel alot for work and deal with the public on a daily basis and I have been sure to tell everyone that I met what a experince it was.

Grants, New Mexico

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/06/2002 08:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/J-D-Byrider-CNAC/Alubquerque-New-Mexico/JD-Byrider-aka-CNAC-ripoff-Dishonest-wont-stand-behind-their-word-Albuquerque-New-Mexico-29275. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on J. D. Byrider, CNAC