Complaint Review: J D Byrider - CNAC

• Submitted: Thu, April 20, 2006
  • Updated: Thu, April 20, 2006

• Reported By:Philadelphia Pennsylvania
J D Byrider - CNAC
2187 Bridge Street Philadelphia, Pennsylvania U.S.A.

J D Byrider - CNAC ripoff Philadelphia Pennsylvania

This autombile company is the worst automobile company that I have ever done business with! They sold my wife and me a mini-van that started having engine problems only few months of driving! They told us that our warranty that we bought for the mini-van at the time of the sell did not cover the parts of the engine that needed to be replaced! We had to pay out of the pocket to have the vehicle repaired and they still wanted us to pay for the monthly payment! Not to mention that they did not offer loaner car services which cost us more money! The manager on this site was very disrespectful towards my wife and I during this entire incident.

To make a long story short, we did contact PA Office of Attorney General who did assist us in making JD Byrider give us another vehicle. Unfortunely, this vehicle is currently having the same issues as the last vehicle that we purchased from them!

Something must be done about this horrible company that prey on comsumers! Everyone must contact the PA Attorney General and file an online complaint. Also, we all need to get together either by phone, e-mail or in person and organize so that we can all pool our resources together to prepare for a class action law suit!

If there are others who feel as convicted as I do that something must be done, feel free to contact me at my e-mail adress. Dean7878@aol.com. I am certain if enough of us put our heads together we can do something about these consumer thieves.

Thanks for reading and I hope to hear from all of you,

Anthony.

Martin
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/20/2006 12:20 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/J-D-Byrider-CNAC/Philadelphia-Pennsylvania-19141/J-D-Byrider-CNAC-ripoff-Philadelphia-Pennsylvania-187697. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on J D Byrider - CNAC