Complaint Review: J D Byrider

• Submitted: Thu, December 18, 2003
  • Updated: Thu, December 18, 2003

• Reported By:Indianapolis Indiana
J D Byrider
7851 Pendleton Pike Indianapolis, Indiana U.S.A.

J D Byrider ripoff Indianapolis Indiana

Auto companies make huge money off people desperate for transportation.

1) 9/14/99 I was charged $125.05 every two weeks. 89 times. For a 1990 delta olds (Lemon).

2) Annul percentage rate 21.00%

3) finance charge $3325.75

4) total Sale price $11,729.45

5) Mileage 134970

6) 3 Transmissions during ownership

Which I strongly believe had transmission problems before sold to me. Then I was threatened to pay for Transmission repairs that I did not authorize. When they made (any) repairs they would not give me loaner Or give me lift 1 mile to a bus stop. Causing me lots of money for rental,Which I needed transportation because I had two jobs and certain times to be there.Also paying towing fees too tow companies and associates.

I think if this practice is legal There should be a Limit you can be taken for. This was ridiculous. Wish I seen your site sooner or knew of something I could do.

financed by cnac

Indianapolis, Indiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/18/2003 10:13 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/J-D-Byrider/Indianapolis-Indiana-46226/J-D-Byrider-ripoff-Indianapolis-Indiana-75236. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on J D Byrider