Complaint Review: J D Byrider

• Submitted: Mon, August 16, 2004
  • Updated: Mon, August 16, 2004

• Reported By:Pensacola Florida
J D Byrider
707 N. Warrington Rd. Pensacola, Florida U.S.A.

J D Byrider ripoff Pensacola Florida

I bought a 1997 Chrystler Concorde from JD Buyrider in July 2003. I had to take the car in to the shop several times because the check engine light was on, they could not find out why. A year later,when my warranty had expired, they figure out what it is. I have to pay almost $500 in 2 weeks to have the repairs done because my car is no longer under warranty. I missed 2 weeks of work, spent all money I had getting the car repaired and was told by the CNAC supervisor that they would work with me on payments until I was able to catch up,that was on Friday, on Sunday my car was reposessed. I have already paid them what the car is worth and still owe that much more, you think they could atleast live up to their word.

Christian
Pensacola, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/16/2004 06:24 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/J-D-Byrider/Pensacola-Florida-32506/J-D-Byrider-ripoff-Pensacola-Florida-103824. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on J D Byrider