Complaint Review: J. D Byrider

• Updated: Thu, January 06, 2011

• Reported By: John Means — mesa Arizona United States of America
J. D Byrider
1455 N. Arizona Ave chandler, Arizona United States of America

J. D Byrider covered mechanical warrenty fixed with salvaged parts. Issue after issue and refuses to put us in another vehicle chandler, Arizona

I bought a 2004 Chevy Malibu from J.D. Byrider in March of 2010. Since that time I have had issue after issue with it. Transmission going out, rear lateral bar bent, blinkers not working, you name it. They paid for the repairs since I was out of state, then when the lateral bar was making the car inoperable, they replaced with a salvaged part. I took my children up to the snow this last weekend thinking the lateral bar was just fine. It ended up bending and caused us to fish tail all over the road and ended up in a snow bank. My youngest children are 4 and 1. Scary for them and us to say the least. On top of that the blinkers stopped working months ago and they said they did a "safety" check and everything was fine. Safety check????? why are the blinkers still not working? The engine is now running extremely rough and the starter is going out. I have no even had this car a year. I have asked them repeatedly to put me in to a safe sound car and they refuse. What would have happened if the lateral bar had actually snapped while we were driving on an icy road with the cliff to our side and we went down that instead of a snow bank? I am so tired of this company. I always make my payments, I have always had insurance on the car. The only thing I have asked of them is to please put us in to a safer vehicle for my childrens safety and they flat out refuse, I have saved all the emails back and forth with the sales manager and I, he is not working with me and could care less about our issues with the vehicle. I have filed a complaint with the Attorney General's office but have no idea what else to do. It's to the point now, I do not even want to deal with them. It's been 9 months of driving hell with this company. I just want my money back now so I can get myself a safe vehicle for my children to ride in since they will not put me in a safer vehicle.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/06/2011 07:38 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/J-D-Byrider/chandler-Arizona-85225/J-D-Byrider-covered-mechanical-warrenty-fixed-with-salvaged-parts-Issue-after-issue-and-679734. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on J. D Byrider