• Report: #119026

• Submitted: Sat, November 20, 2004
  • Updated: Sat, November 20, 2004

• Reported By:westchester Illinois
J. D. Marvel Products, Inc - JD Marvel
P O Box 3270 Dept. 72l*197 Champlaine, New York U.S.A.

J. D. Marvel Products, Inc ripoff I returned a cuckoo clock on 2-04 asking for a refund and I did not receive the refund and have requested monthly for this refund of $l7.90. Champlaine New York

I ordered a cukoo clock and Marvel company and it came and it did not match what the advertisement looked like. I sent it back and requested a refund. They never acknowleged my request for a refund and every month I keep asking them but I have never heard from them.

Nicholas
westchester, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/20/2004 11:26 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/J-D-Marvel-Products-Inc-JD-Marvel/Champlaine-New-York-12919/J-D-Marvel-Products-Inc-ripoff-I-returned-a-cuckoo-clock-on-2-04-asking-for-a-refund-an-119026. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on J. D. Marvel Products, Inc - JD Marvel