Complaint Review: J. D. Marvel Products, Inc.

• Submitted: Sat, May 24, 2003
  • Updated: Sat, May 24, 2003

• Reported By:Pensacola Florida
J. D. Marvel Products, Inc.
Dept. 721-109, Box 3270 Champlain, New York U.S.A.

J. D. Marvel Products, Inc. ordered 2 bras, check for $17.93 was cashed 2/19/2003. I have never received my bras. fraudulent ripoff business Champlain, New York

On February 11, 2003 I ordered 2 bras # 23055. The total for the bras was $13.98 and postage and handling was $3.95. My check totaling $17.93 was cashed on February 19, 2003. The check number is 2992.

I've written two times to this rip-off company and haven't heard a word from them. I enclosed a copy of my cancelled check as proof of purchase.

I've since checked them out on the internet and I understand this has been going on a long time to a lot of others. This company needs to be put out of business.

They had the nerve to send me a catalog after not sending me by order. Of course, I'll never use the catalog.

Carolyn
Pensacola, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/24/2003 01:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/J-D-Marvel-Products-Inc/Champlain-New-York-12919/J-D-Marvel-Products-Inc-ordered-2-bras-check-for-1793-was-cashed-2192003-I-have-58261. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on J. D. Marvel Products, Inc.