Complaint Review: J. D. Marvel Products, Inc.

• Submitted: Mon, December 16, 2002
  • Updated: Mon, December 16, 2002

• Reported By:Amelia Ohio
J. D. Marvel Products, Inc.
Box 3270 Champlain, New York U.S.A.

J D Marvel Products Inc ripoff Took my money never sent Antennas lied to us victimized many consumers Champlain New York

In early October of 2002, I ordered (2) ClearVue Super Booster Indoor Mini-Dish TV/FM Antennas at $12.95 each plus shipping and handling. After waiting patiently and many many phone calls to an always busy line, I finally got through to someone who said that the item was backordered til 11/21 and it would be the 2nd week of December before they would arrive. She asked me if I wanted my money back and I said no that as long as I knew they were coming, I could wait for them.

It is now December 16th and still no antennnas. I guess I should have taken the option to get our money back when I had the chance. I feel as though we have been very much ripped off. It's terrible that these companies exist and can get away with ripping people off. I will be very hesitant to order anything through the mail again, particulary with a company that I have never ordered from before.

Tell everyone you know not to order from this company. They are nothing but rip off artists!

Brenda
Amelia, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/16/2002 10:28 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/J-D-Marvel-Products-Inc/Champlain-New-York-12919/J-D-Marvel-Products-Inc-ripoff-Took-my-money-never-sent-Antennas-lied-to-us-victimized-ma-38354. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on J. D. Marvel Products, Inc.

surplus