Clark

Complaint Review: J. D. Marvel Products Inc.

• Submitted: Fri, June 06, 2003
  • Updated: Fri, June 06, 2003

• Reported By:Detroit Michigan
J. D. Marvel Products Inc.
J. D. Marvel Products Inc. Champlain, New York U.S.A.
  • Phone: 514-344-4747
  • Web:
  • Category: Stereos

J. D. Marvel Products Inc. ripoff company, they cashed my check but didn't deliver my product(s) = Consumers Beware! Champlain New York

Some weeks ago, I ordered 3 ClearVue Super Boost Mini-Dishes from J.D. Marvel Products Inc. They cashed my check, it cleared the bank and they got paid. However, I am still waiting for the mini-dishes to arrive and they haven't as of 6-6-03. It has been many weeks and I haven't received the product(s) I paid for. Today (6-6-03) I went to their website www.JDMarvelProducts.com and press the contact button and the e-mail address info@jdmarvelproducts.com appeared. I typed in my product status inquiry. I addressed the e-mail to the attention of John Dragon, president and founder of the company. His telephone number is (514) 344-4747.

To my surprise, I received an e-mail message from MAILER-DAEMON@t... Returned mail:Service Unavailable. The message also read "Had permanent fatal errors..."

Well now, I really have a problem. I don't have a way to get in contact with J.D. Marvel Products Inc.

They have ripped me off. They cashed my check, got the money and hept the product(s) that I ordered. I have been ripped off.

Is there anyone out there that has been able to get in contact with the president of this company and/or a customer service representative? If there is anyone out there that has paid for products and received their order (products) from this company please rebutt as well. Thank you!

Very Upset and Broke,
Janice

Janice
Detroit, Michigan

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/06/2003 08:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/J-D-Marvel-Products-Inc/Champlain-New-York-12919/J-D-Marvel-Products-Inc-ripoff-company-they-cashed-my-check-but-didnt-deliver-my-prod-59870. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on J. D. Marvel Products Inc.