Complaint Review: J D Marvel Products Inc.

• Submitted: Fri, May 30, 2003
  • Updated: Tue, June 24, 2003

• Reported By:Tempe Arizona
J D Marvel Products Inc.
Dept 721-109, Box 3270 Champlain, New York U.S.A.

JD Marvel Products Inc. ripoff I was charged, but they didn't deliver. Champlain New York

*Author of original report: contacted my credit card company and asked them to flag my account

On March 23, 2003 I ordered 2 sets of support bras from this company over the internet. My credit card was charged the following day. It is now May 30 and I have not received my order.

After numerous busy signals I was finally able to get through to a customer service rep who told me my order had been mailed on April 22. I am still waiting. I was able to get through on May 29, again after numerous busy signals and told them I wanted my money back. I was informed that they would contact me on June 11 to see if my order had arrived.

Unfortunately, I found a website entitled Complaints.com and this company has numerous complaints against them, mostly for merchandise that was never delivered and refunds that were never refunded. Their ad was in our Sunday newspaper magazine and I intend to contact their advertising dept and ask them to please not accept anymore advertisements from these people.

When you call you get a run-around from the customer service reps. Their website is supposedly in the process of being updated, but there's no point in trying to contact these people. They don't answer emails.

Suzanne
Tempe, Arizona

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/30/2003 01:33 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/J-D-Marvel-Products-Inc/Champlain-New-York-12919/JD-Marvel-Products-Inc-ripoff-I-was-charged-but-they-didnt-deliver-Champlain-New-York-58990. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on J D Marvel Products Inc.

contacted my credit card company and asked them to flag my account

AUTHOR: Suzanne - (U.S.A.)

I contacted my credit card company and asked them to flag my account in the event that this company attempted to submit more charges. They asked me for a letter in a particular format detailing my complaint which I faxed off to them on the same day. Less than a week later I received a letter from my credit card company crediting my account. On Monday, 6/23 I had an email from JD Marvel's customer service (?) rep stating that they were "sorry" I hadn't received my order and would I supply them with my apt # since it wasn't included on my order. I live in a house so there is no apt #. Needless to say, I am ignoring their email the way they ignored the 5 emails and 2 telephone calls I made to them. Apparently the only way to get their attention is to have their bank account debited!