Complaint Review: J D Marvel Products Inc.

• Submitted: Tue, January 28, 2003
  • Updated: Fri, July 11, 2003

• Reported By:Brandon Manitoba
J D Marvel Products Inc.
www.jdmarvelproducts.com Hawkesbury, Ontario Canada

J D Marvel Products Inc. ripoff processed and collected money from my credit card account and have not supplied goods consumer rip-off fraud Hawkesbury Ontario

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: SEND ME MT MONEY BACK

*Consumer Comment: Incompetent company ..people in Canada are (sometimes) getting thier merchandise so JD Marvel will not get in trouble with Canadian Authorities

*Consumer Comment: Rip Off Report

On November 27,2002, I ordered a pair of winter boots from J D Marvel Products Inc. on the internet. I received the following receipt indicating that my order was received and my credit card account charged for the order.

"J.D. Marvel Products Inc. Nov 27 2002 5:26PM Your order has been approved by your bank.Please print this transaction receipt for your records. You will also receive an email confirmation of this transaction. InternetSecure Receipt Number:1062782448.71342 To contact the merchant please send E-mail to orders@jdmarvelproducts.com"

I have tried using the e-mail addresses given by J D Marvel and all my messages were returned stating that therte were "fatal errors in the addresses"; these are the e-mail addresses
orders@jdmarvelproducts.com
info@jdmarvelproducts.com

I tried phoning the company at their listed number (514)426-8715 and received a busy signal.

Loraine
Brandon, Manitoba
Canada

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/28/2003 09:25 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/J-D-Marvel-Products-Inc/Hawkesbury-Ontario-K6A-2C8/J-D-Marvel-Products-Inc-ripoff-processed-and-collected-money-from-my-credit-card-account-43076. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on J D Marvel Products Inc.

#1 REBUTTAL Individual responds

SEND ME MT MONEY BACK

AUTHOR: David - (U.S.A.)

I'm a hard working single parent of five children I really don't have money to just give away to your company so Give Me My Money Back Jd Marvel should be ashame of himself for riping people off.

AUTHOR: B - (Canada)

I had received my merchandise, but one article did not fit and one was broken on delivery. I returned them both, asking for an exchange or a refund, but I never heard anything from them. I tried to reach the company by E-mail, telephone and even 2 letters...no response. They cashed my check in the amount of $36.60 on October 18, 2002. Is there any way, we can stop this fraud?
I've heard only people in Canada are (sometimes) getting thier merchandise so JD Marvel will not get in trouble with Canadian Authorities. No one in the USA is getting any product. How can the police allow this to continue?

Rip Off Report

AUTHOR: John - (Canada)

I ordered from J.D.Marvel and receved confirmation of order but no further status reports or answer to E-Mail enquiries re the status of my order.