Complaint Review: J D Marvel Products Inc.

• Submitted: Thu, June 19, 2003
  • Updated: Thu, June 19, 2003

• Reported By:Mississauga Ontario
J D Marvel Products Inc.
Dept. 721-109 Box 739 Hawkesbury, Ontario Canada

J D Marvel Products Inc. ripoff scam con artists Hawkesbury Ontario

Checking these websites is certainly something I should have done prior to ordering personalized labels from JD Marvel Products Inc.! I just read these e-mails and am now wondering if I got ripped off.

I had ordered personalized labels on April 10, 2003 with my cheque of $18.28 being cashed on April 22, 2003 and was just starting to wonder where the labels were when I started to receive catalogues from JD Marvel Products Inc. but not ever receiving the labels.

I just called this evening and spoke with Carol who informed me that my order was being shipped tomorrow (June 20, 2003) and that it should take 7 days....guess I will just have to wait and see if they arrive in 7 days!

Thanks for the insight into this company...next time I will know better!

Mississauga, Ontario

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/19/2003 05:26 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/J-D-Marvel-Products-Inc/Hawkesbury-Ontario-K6A-3L8/J-D-Marvel-Products-Inc-ripoff-scam-con-artists-Hawkesbury-Ontario-61218. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on J D Marvel Products Inc.