Complaint Review: J D Marvel Products.

• Submitted: Fri, June 06, 2003
  • Updated: Fri, June 06, 2003

• Reported By:Detroit Michigan
J D Marvel Products.
Dept.721-109 Box 3270 Champlain, New York U.S.A.

J D Marvel Products, Inc. ripoff mini-ears let down consumers who really could us this products very deceptive advertising. Champlain New York

I ordered the mini-ears for my brother who can not afford hearing aids. The company sent him a notice to pay the shipping costs which he did and still did not send the product.

He called me on 6/5/03 to say he never received the products and I mailed the initial check on 3/5/03. When checking for an e-mail address, I found this website and that I am not the only person this company is ripping off. I think that the papers that this company advertises in should be made aware of this company's desceptive advertising.

Gloria
Detroit, Michigan

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/06/2003 04:52 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/J-D-Marvel-Products/Champlain-New-York-12919/J-D-Marvel-Products-Inc-ripoff-mini-ears-let-down-consumers-who-really-could-us-this-pro-59771. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on J D Marvel Products.