Complaint Review: J D Marvel Products

• Submitted: Tue, October 28, 2003
  • Updated: Tue, October 28, 2003

• Reported By:Aurora Illinois
J D Marvel Products
Dept 721 -109 PO Box 3270 Champlain, New York U.S.A.

J D Marvel Products ripoff, cashed my check in August didn't receive Bracelets, I guess I can "kiss" my money good-bye Champlain New York

Ordered a Najima 18kt. Gold Plated Magnetic fashion bracelet for 13.90 back in August. J D Marvel cashed my check and here it is October 28th and no bracelet. Buyer beware: this ad came through my local newspaper in the coupon section.

I realize it is just 13.90 but still they are making millions off of people like me. For those who do not have a computer the media needs to advise people all over.

I guess I can "kiss" my money good-bye. They need to be stopped.

Kathie
Aurora, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/28/2003 05:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/J-D-Marvel-Products/Champlain-New-York/J-D-Marvel-Products-ripoff-cashed-my-check-in-August-didnt-receive-Bracelets-I-guess-I-70385. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on J D Marvel Products