Complaint Review: J F Y C

• Reported By:Harker Heights Texas
J F Y C
Internet U.S.A.

J F Y C they stole my money Ripoff Internet

*Consumer Suggestion: Don't Take NO for an answer!

Consumer needs help. This company wrote a did a electronic check, no signature required for $110.00 from my account. im recently married and a not so well of solider in the U.S Army. my account than had a minimal amount of money and i am not charged overdraft fees for bills supposed to come out, that made my account negative thanks to the 110.00 illegal taken from my account. The bank will not pay me back any of this money, even though i reported this is a fraudulent charge the DAY it showed on my account. What actions do i need to take to get the money illegal taken from me and get the bank to reimburse me the fees now assesed to my account AFTER i report this check to be fraud. Please advise me on this. thanks you.

Aaron
Harker Heights, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/12/2007 05:40 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/J-F-Y-C/internet/J-F-Y-C-they-stole-my-money-Ripoff-Internet-260501. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on J F Y C

#1 Consumer Suggestion

Don't Take NO for an answer!

AUTHOR: Chad - (U.S.A.)

There are many like you and I learned not to take "NO" from your bank as an answer! Print out all of the comments left on this site showing your bank that this is a "FRAUD" issue! By law they must place the money back in your account. As long as they hold that money you are the victim! Once they return that money to you the bank is the victim! In the mean time file an ID THEFT report at your local Police department. Then ask them to please forward that to the Columbia, SC police department where this company states they do business. There is a detective there that would recognize this issue as I have done this exact thing. He in turn gives it to a Detective with that local counties Sheriff office. The more reports they receive the more likely they are to press on towards catching these crooks!

Chad in Allen, Texas