Complaint Review: J & H Repair

• Updated: Wed, February 06, 2013

• Reported By: Horrified & Scared — Litchfield Park Arizona USA
J & H Repair
580 N Bullard Ave. #62 Goodyear, Arizona United States of America

J & H Repair J & H Microwave & Appliance Repair, LLC Repair man Smelled of Alcohol and Cursed in front of our Children Made passes at my wife Goodyear, Arizona

The worker that showed up after waiting 2 months on the parts, smelled of alcohol. Called my husband a "A******" when he ask him to leave our home for disrespecting it. He stated he owned the company and told us we would wait another 2 months for more parts. He made a mess and told us we had to clean it up. When we asked how do you expect us to do that? He said "I'm not cleaning that s*** up." Our Grandmother and our 6 children were in the room. We then asked him to leave our home. He came over to me and asked if there was a way he could work this out as he put a arm around my shoulder. I almost vomited once I smelled him, he reaked of booze. I started to yell at him to leave our home. He called me a c***, I then dialed 911. When I informed him the cops are on the way, he packed up his stuff and ran to his truck cursing at us. We seen him trip half way down the path. Must have been the booze. The sheriff later showed up, we made a report. For someone says he owns the company he sure acted like a teenager.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/06/2013 05:16 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/J-H-Repair/Goodyear-Arizona-85338/J-H-Repair-J-H-Microwave-Appliance-Repair-LLC-Repair-man-Smelled-of-Alcohol-and-Cur-1010034. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on J & H Repair