Complaint Review: J & J Paints & Paints And Quarter Horses

• Submitted: Sun, February 24, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, February 25, 2008

• Reported By:Jackson Michigan
J & J Paints & Paints And Quarter Horses
2525 Lease Drive Dodgeville, Wisconsin U.S.A.

J & J Paints & Paints And Quarter Horses RIP OFF SCAM HORSE PERSON Dodgeville Wisconsin

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: All I asked for was $50 to pay for the coggins and health to make sure she was serious and horse would be ready to ship.

02-24-2007 I am reporting this breeding farm for false advertisement. I called the lady this morning she emailed me pictures of these horses. I told her I was interested in coming and looking. The price started out a what I was looking for then ended up at some-thing else. She tried to get me to put money down on animal that I have never seen before, besides the pictures that she sent me. When I am looking to buy a horse I want to see the merchandise first before I put money down on that horse, or buy it. The lady lives 6 hours from me, I would have been hauling my trailer a long ways. Then she said if you give me gas money I will meet you half way with the horses.

Now to me that was really strange, and I felt very weird about the sitution. So I went home and looked her up on this page, and guess what she has ripped off alot of inocent buyers. PLEASE BE AWARE OF HER..She is very pushy and tries to make you believe what she wants you to believe. And wants money $$$$$ up front. I was paying cash for these horses when I picked them up. Just be careful and watch who you deal with..There are alot of frauds out there...

Hannah
Jackson, Michigan

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/24/2008 03:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/J-J-Paints-Paints-And-Quarter-Horses/Dodgeville-Wisconsin-53533/J-J-Paints-Paints-And-Quarter-Horses-RIP-OFF-SCAM-HORSE-PERSON-Dodgeville-Wisconsin-311626. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on J & J Paints & Paints And Quarter Horses

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

AUTHOR: J & J - (U.S.A.)

All I asked for was $50 down to pay for the coggins and health to make sure she was serious and horse would be ready to ship. I've had people before do this I paid for interestate health papers and they don't show up. I will not respond anymore to things like this.