Complaint Review: J & J Telcom

J & J Telcom
1399 Newton Ln Oak Grove, Kentucky United States of America

J & J Telcom J and J Telecom Unqualified Technicians Oak Grove Kentucky

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: False Accusation

I requested a service call to repair my phone lines that went down. The tech that arrived had no idea how to work on phone lines. I dont know where they got this guy from. The tech had horrible anger issues! (bad language) After 2 hours of walking around and talking on his cell phone and smoking, I sent him home. I had to call another company out to fix the problem. (They fixed it in 30 mins).
This company J & J Telecom still expects me to pay them for the 2 hours on site.
Lanita at the office was very rude as well.
BEWARE!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/14/2009 10:55 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/J-J-Telcom/Oak-Grove-Kentucky-42262/J-J-Telcom-J-and-J-Telecom-Unqualified-Technicians-Oak-Grove-Kentucky-479880. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on J & J Telcom

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

False Accusation

AUTHOR: Lanita - (U.S.A.)

Dear Sirs:

This report is a complete falsehood.  We did not have any technicians employed at that time (August 09)  that fit that description (all are nonsmokers). We have 3 technicians who have combined 35+ years of experience.  I am the owner of the company and I have never spoken with anyone regarding any type of complaint such as this.  It is very hard to be rude when you have NEVER spoken with the individual accusing you of such.  We are the company that local customers call to fix the competitor's messes. We do not provide service to residential customers, only businesses. I believe it to be fabricated as our company records show that none of the 20 + service calls in August were for simply the repair of phone lines.  Nor do we have any outstanding balances  for 2 hours of labor only. This report is a poor attempt to ruin our company's reputation. I am suspicious that the report is from a competitor pretending to be a customer.  I would be happy to tell you about our company and give references you can actually speak with. BEWARE of those who are posting false and libelous accusations with out any REAL details or evidence.