Complaint Review: J & J Towing

• Submitted: Mon, March 30, 2009
  • Updated: Mon, March 30, 2009

• Reported By:Austin Texas
J & J Towing
814 Linger Lane Austin, Texas U.S.A.

J & J Towing ,Franklin Services, Inc. J & J ILLEGALLY TOWED A TRUCK BELONGING TO DECEASED RELATIVE! BEWARE!THEY WLL STEAL YOUR CAR AND HOLD IT FOR RANSOM. AUSTIN Texas

We sent an HONEST TOW TRUCK SERVICE -- which is Rocha's -- to go and get our deceased relative's pickup truck from his apartment home and tow it back to where our family home is located.

Well, OUR Tow truck driver told us that the truck was GONE!

We called Austin Police Department because small pickups are very popular in the drug cartels for hauling small shipments of heroin and cocaine. I was afraid his truck had been hijacked.

THE TRUCK IS PAID FOR$. I AM THE CO=SIGNER ON THE LOAN AND I KNOW!

I didn't know if it was any good or even running. I wanted to send the Rochas because they are a honorable and honest family who have towed vehicles for my family members for years. They will help you if your car is stuck and they are very reasonable.

Instead, I learned that J & J Towing had taken it, There was a faded sign that says VEHICLES WITHOUT PERMITS WILL BE TOWED. Our cousin had not received a permit when he moved in and the assistant manager said they NEVER had any vehicles towed. ALSO THAT PARKING WAS IN DESIGNATED PARKING SPACES ONLY! NONE OF THE SPACES ARE NUMBERED HERE!

The assistant manager was angry and said HE HAD NOT AUTHORIZED ANY TOWS AND NEITHER HAD THE MANAGER!

There is a car with expired tags which has been here for one year! It never moves.

We KNOW all of the tenants. We all have our own parking places and they knew we were to check on my cousin.

The cops came and they told the truck had been towed because it had a flat tire and was considered inoperable.

The cop- did call J & J and found out where they were located.

THEY MOVE AROUND A LOT --A HELL OF A LOT!

They had some neat vehicles on their lot but no small pickups. I had a feeling about that.

We went there and it cost me $193 to get the truck back!

While I was there, I saw several white wrecker units that said J & J Towing, 850- Burleson Road on the side. THEY ARE NO LONGER THERE.

Now we have to pay $140 one-way to have the truck towed to Elgin.

THEY ARE OPEN 24-HOURS A DAY, 7 DAYS A WEEK.

When we got there, we looked at all four tires AND NONE OF THEM WERE FLAT!

I wonder what the cop got to lie to us.

THEIR TELEPHONE NUMBERS ARE
512-462-6599 and 512-462-2244

WE HAVE MASSIVE FUNERAL EXPENSES AND NO MONEY TO SPARE!

OUR TOW TRUCK DRIVER HOOKED UP AFTER WE PAID AND WE WERE OUT ANOTHER $140!

I MAKE $150 a week or less depending how many hours I work.

They have a sign taunting you that says if you have any complaints., you can write to:

TDLR
PO Box 12157
Austin,TX 78711

BELIEVE ME EVERYTHING YOU HEAR ABOUT THESE VEHICLE STEALING SCUM IS TRUE!

Joe
Austin, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/30/2009 08:19 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/J-J-Towing/Austin-Texas-78711/J-J-Towing-Franklin-Services-Inc-J-J-ILLEGALLY-TOWED-A-TRUCK-BELONGING-TO-DECEASED-439318. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on J & J Towing