• Report: #431918

• Submitted: Sun, March 08, 2009
  • Updated: Wed, August 19, 2009

• Reported By:EOLIAN Texas
J K HARRIS, ROBERT GIBSON, LEONARD LASSIG
4995 LACROSS RD #1800 DFW, Texas U.S.A.

J K HARRIS, ROBERT GIBSON, MULTIPLE PEOPLE @ EXT 2265, LEONARD LASSIG Happily took my $8k/they fail to comply with their end of the contract, just another scam, non-disclosure refund document is based on duress, refuse to pay interest on my money which they have been using for 8 months, no refund yet IRVING, Texas

*General Comment: Not Associated with Our Firm

* : J.K.Harris Rip off

JKH = A LOT OF TALK AND PROMISES FOR A HUGE FEE AND NO RESULTS. NEVER PAY THE FEE UPFRONT, ANY CPA CAN HANDLE THESE SITUATIONS FOR A LOT LESS MONEY. TO GET A REFUND YOU MUST SIGN A NON-DISCLOSURE DOC WHICH STATES YOU "WILL" RECEIVE YOUR REFUND IN 60-120 DAYS (JUST ANOTHER LIE),WHEN AND IF YOU GET A REFUND IT CAN TAKE 8 MONTHS AND THEY WILL NOT PAY YOU INTEREST FOR USING YOUR MONEY 8-12 MONTHS, JKH ACCTG OFFICE SAYS ALL REFUNDS TAKE 120 DAYS+, I AM STILL WAITING.

Bb
EOLIAN, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/08/2009 02:39 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/J-K-HARRIS-ROBERT-GIBSON-LEONARD-LASSIG/DFW-Texas/J-K-HARRIS-ROBERT-GIBSON-MULTIPLE-PEOPLE-EXT-2265-LEONARD-LASSIG-Happily-took-my-8k-431918. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on J K HARRIS, ROBERT GIBSON, LEONARD LASSIG

#1 General Comment

Not Associated with Our Firm

AUTHOR: attorney2013 - ()

This RipOff Report is not associated with the Law Office of Robert Gibson, P.A.  JK Harris is a corporation and may have an employee or agent by the name of Robert Gibson. This is a case of mistaken identity.

#2

J.K.Harris Rip off

AUTHOR: Linda - (U.S.A.)

I, too was  taken in my these thiefs who have gotten away with robbing people. I was in an out of state hospital with my husband who was going through cancer treatments when the IRS informed us we owed them over $5000.00. I could not be in town to meet with them so I stupidly trusted J.K.Harris. Gave them $2400.00 and they almost had be in jail before my daughter stepped in and talk to the IRS and got things straight. Now we all know that they got caught and were told to repay millions to consumers. WELL.....I finally got my first check and it was a little over $4.00. Yes, FOUR DOLLARS. They have made a mockery of our court system and laughed at the people who were taken in by their fancy commericals...which still air.

A RIP OFF company