Complaint Review: J. K. HARRIS

• Submitted: Mon, July 07, 2008
  • Updated: Thu, January 26, 2012

• Reported By:Gilroy California
J. K. HARRIS
Henderson Rd, Ashville, North Carolina Nationwide U.S.A.

J. K. HARRIS JK HARRIS RIPOFF - DO NOT DELIVER WHAT THEY SAY San Jose, California

*Consumer Comment: Go to a trustworthy source right off, if you're hunting for tax relief help.

JK HARRISS IS A RIP OFF. DO NOT USE! We contacted JK Harris when an accounting employee made an error with payroll tax deposits. We contacted them immediately to rectify our situation. We were told they would take care of it, sold us some tax planning product while we were at it. I called JK Harris several times to make sure they were contacting the IRS and taking care of the situation, and was assured they had.

Imaging my surprise when I received an INTENT TO LEVY ASSETS from the IRS. When I contacted the IRS myself, they told me JK HARRIS had contacted them once, only to inquire on the amount owed (I had already given them that info). In one phone call to the IRS, I accomplished more than JK HARRIS did in five months, made an appointment with a Revenue Officer and worked the issue out myself - and this was not small issue - it is in excess of $65,000!

The IRS AGENT TOLD ME she hears the same story about JK HARRIS and other TAX RELIEF agencies all the time! Trust me, call the IRS yourself. If you have any intent of repaying the debt, they will be cooperative and work with you. PLEASE, do not give your money to one of the so called Tax Relieve Agencies.

When I called JK HARRIS and told them I was unhappy, they very calmly said "okay, just send us a letter to cancel your contract and we'll do that". Apparently that is their M.O.. Suck as much money out of you as they can, while doing ABSOLUTELY NOTHING, then just cancel the contract when you finally catch on. No skin off their nose, just a few thousand in their pocket for doing NOTHING!

Karen t
Gilroy, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/07/2008 06:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/J-K-HARRIS/nationwide/J-K-HARRIS-JK-HARRIS-RIPOFF-DO-NOT-DELIVER-WHAT-THEY-SAY-San-Jose-California-348486. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on J. K. HARRIS

Go to a trustworthy source right off, if you're hunting for tax relief help.

AUTHOR: Tripp11 - (United States of America)

Go to a trustworthy source right off, if you're hunting for tax relief help. ConsumerTaxReports.org is a great one. It reviews a long list of tax resolution companies so that taxpayers have an easier time finding the best choice for their situation. The link is http://www.consumertaxreports.com. I really how they had secret shoppers contact these companies and give an honest review. I wasted a lot of time and money looking for help. This website would have saved me all that.