Complaint Review: J K Harris And Company

• Web:
  • Category: Lawyers

J K Harris And Company, Goose Creek, South Carolina

*Author of original report: Tom, Murrieta, CA

We contracted with JK Harris in May, 2007.  We have gotten the runaround every time we call them.  They never contact us.  Since paying them $2875 we have had our social security levied, our bank account levied, accrued more interest and penalties to what we owe in taxes.

We have several case specialists and have sent documents over and over to them so they could do a OIC.  We have done this more than 5 times in the 2 1/2 years since signing with them

Everything that was done to Kristina in 2006 has been done to my husband and I.  My husband had a stroke in 2002 which put us in this predicament in the first place.  We know we owe the money we just want to be able to afford the payment.  We are desperate and frustrated.  If there is a class action suit filed against them, I would like to join.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/03/2009 08:52 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/J-K-Harris-And-Company/Goose-Creek-South-Carolina-29445/J-K-Harris-And-Company-Goose-Creek-South-Carolina-533393. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on J K Harris And Company

Tom, Murrieta, CA

AUTHOR: Susan - (United States of America)

Have you contacted the law firm in San Francisco and the Attorney General.  I would like to tag on.  I live close by.