Complaint Review: J K Harris Company

• Submitted: Wed, May 13, 2009
  • Updated: Wed, May 13, 2009

• Reported By:Harrison Arkansas
J K Harris Company
4995 LaCross Rd.,Suite 1800 Charleston, South Carolina U.S.A.

J K Harris Company IRS Tax Company helped put a lein on Social Security Check Charleston South Carolina

In May, 2005 I made an appointment with an employee of JK Harris Company to help me with my income tax problems.

I was charged $700.00 to prepare a request for uncollectible tax help. In June, I was contacted by Latoya Stanley to coordinate the remainder of the forms and to take care of my taxes.

In a few months I was contacted by the Sheriff's office in Harrison, AR, they had a warrant for me due to the delinquent State Tax I owed. I got Latoya to help me and contact the State in Little Rock, AR. At least I didn't get arrested.

In early 2006 I received my Social Security check, where a lien was taken out in the amount of @169.20/mo by the IRS.

I was out $700.00 for nothing but a lot of extra time & expense. I had to call both Federal & State tax and make my own arrangements to make payments.

I have made a Consumer Complaint to Arkansas Attorney General to try and get part of the $700.00 back.

Sandra
Harrison, Arkansas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/13/2009 09:33 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/J-K-Harris-Company/Charleston-South-Carolina-29406/J-K-Harris-Company-IRS-Tax-Company-helped-put-a-lein-on-Social-Security-Check-Charleston-S-451422. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on J K Harris Company