Complaint Review: J K Harris & Company

• Submitted: Tue, December 02, 2008
  • Updated: Tue, December 02, 2008

• Reported By:Portland Oregon
J K Harris & Company
4995 Lacross Road Suite 1800 N. N. Charleston,, South Carolina U.S.A.

J K Harris & Company took my $2,795.00 and did nothing for my tax problem. I am still being charged interest and penalties and they are threting to garnish my social security and PERS income. Charleston, South Carolina

*Consumer Suggestion: HOW TO FIGHT JK HARRIS

J K Harris has charged me $2,795.00. They did not take care of my tax problem. I am being threatened daily with intrest and penalties. they are threatening to seige my possessions. Now I can't even get in touch with anyone in the office of J. K. Harris.

Bernice ****
(((redacted)))

Bernice
Portland, Oregon

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/02/2008 01:58 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/J-K-Harris-Company/N-Charleston-South-Carolina-29406/J-K-Harris-Company-took-my-279500-and-did-nothing-for-my-tax-problem-I-am-still-bein-396825. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on J K Harris & Company

#1 Consumer Suggestion

HOW TO FIGHT JK HARRIS

AUTHOR: Crystal - (U.S.A.)

Bernice, I too was ripped off by JK Harris for $2800.00. I live in NY. I refused to give up my fight with them so I wrote a letter to The State of New York's Office of the Attorney General. I was happy to find out that NY as well as 17 other state Attorney General's were successful in getting a class action suit against JK Harris and won. The settlement agreement requires the company to pay 1.5 million in restitution to consumers. I requested a refund in writing and hope to be receiving it soon. Good luck to you.

Crystal (NYC)