Complaint Review: J K Harris & Company

• Submitted: Tue, February 23, 2010
  • Updated: Tue, February 23, 2010

• Reported By: Madeline — Little Rock Arkansas USA
J K Harris & Company

J K Harris & Company Charged me over $10,000 to handle my husband's back taxes and did nothing. Internet

In early 2008, I hired J. K. Harris & Company to try and get my husband's taxes handled with the IRS.  Every month they deducted money out of my account.  As time went on, the account was transferred so many time to different attorneys that the whole process started from scratch with each one that received the case.

J. K. Harris & Company did absolutely nothing to help us, but took over $10,000 of my money.

I would like an attorney to contact me who might be interested in taking this case on a contingency basis or perhaps a class action lawsuit against J. K. Harris.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/23/2010 11:36 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/J-K-Harris-Company/internet/J-K-Harris-Company-Charged-me-over-10000-to-handle-my-husbands-back-taxes-and-did-no-573706. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on J K Harris & Company