Complaint Review: J K Harris

• Reported By: Keith — Dale City Virginia United States of America
J K Harris
10432 Balls Ford Rd #318 Manassas, Virginia United States of America

J K Harris Solid Year of Lies with tons emails to prove it Manassas, Virginia

A solid year ago I went to JK Harris to settle an extremely large outstanding IRS tax bill from 2005.  JK Harris required $5,300 down before they would even start the case with the IRS.  I paid them the initial $5,300.  It tooks months of constant emails to finally get a response.  Finally they said they had completed 'phase one'; background gathering.  They indicated I would now need to pay an additional $3,500 for resolution.  I only met with the actual IRS attorney one time.  After that all of my correspondence was with a clerical worker in NC.  Near the end of the year they were saying I had to hurry & provide final documentation.  Tons of correspondence had been submitted at this point.  JK Harris told me a resolution with the IRS was reached.  Only for me to recently find out they went out of business.  I called the IRS & they stated they had no records of settlements/arragements with JK Harris.  I spoke with another attorney who indicated they were taking over cases for JK Harris.  They told me that nothing had been resolved with the IRS by JK Harris & stated I would now need to pay them several thousands to start my case all over again.  WOW.  Please someone contact me for a "FREE" law suit claim.  Thank you.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/30/2012 11:20 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/J-K-Harris/Manassas-Virginia-20109/J-K-Harris-Solid-Year-of-Lies-with-tons-emails-to-prove-it-Manassas-Virginia-861443. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on J K Harris