Complaint Review: J K Harris

• Submitted: Fri, October 10, 2008
  • Updated: Fri, October 10, 2008

• Reported By:Hometown Illinois
J K Harris
4995 Lacross Rd Suite 1800 North Charleston, South Carolina U.S.A.
  • Phone: 888-699-8771
  • Web:
  • Category: Lawyers

J K Harris Biggest Rip-Off I have ever Seen North Charleston South Carolina

Contacted a consultant in Chicago consultant told me my Information would be faxed over right away to get things started.

I received a call from my so called advisor a week later, I asked what happened as to why it took so long for my information to be received and was told it had to go through a further processing procedure.

paid the consultant a down payment at the first meeting and he told everything would be handled.

when I was contacted a week later nothing had been started yet.

When asked when levy on my accounts would be taken care of I was told that the attorney would be calling that same day.

I was called the next day by my advisor the next day and told that the IRS would not release the levy and that they had negoiated a monthly payment of $300 a month until paid.

The IRS has already seized all my money and my wifes money and will not return any. The funds seized are only $700 short of the levy and the IRS want $300 a month more.

As far as I am concerned J K Harris is just a big lying company in business to deceive the public into getting money for their own pockets.

Brian
Hometown, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/10/2008 01:46 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/J-K-Harris/North-Charleston-South-Carolina-29406/J-K-Harris-Biggest-Rip-Off-I-have-ever-Seen-North-Charleston-South-Carolina-380143. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on J K Harris