Complaint Review: J K Harris

• Updated: Thu, February 16, 2012

• Reported By: David — Port Richey Florida United States of America
J K Harris
3111 W. Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd Tampa, Florida United States of America

J K Harris (Jeffrey Willich) Took $1,050 of my money for Offer & compromise with NYS tax and didn't do anything. Tampa, Florida

From November of 2010 to January of 2011 I gave JK Harris $1,050 in four installments of $262.50 each, to submit an Offer in Compromise to New York State for taxes I owed.  The agent handling my case was Jeffery Willich.  My CMS (?) number was 1093630.

I periodically tried to check in with them but it was very difficult getting anyone to respond, and when I was able to speak with someone I was assured things were proceeding.  Then in January of this year I was hit with a lien on my Chase account from New York State.

I tried repeatedly to speak with someone at JK Harris but got no response.  I finally faxed a copy of the lien and accompanying records.  When I try to call now I'm told the numbers have been changed &/or disconnected. Also, though they do have a number posted on their website, when I call I get a message saying I cannot call the number from my area.

I finally faxed them a request to reimburse the money I gave them but have not received a response.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/16/2012 01:03 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/J-K-Harris/Tampa-Florida-33607/J-K-Harris-Jeffrey-Willich-Took-1050-of-my-money-for-Offer-compromise-with-NYS-tax-a-840290. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on J K Harris