Complaint Review: J Kruer Sensory Sound

• Updated: Wed, April 30, 2014

• Reported By: Mmniehoff — mims Florida
J Kruer Sensory Sound
Internet USA

J Kruer Sensory Sound Took my payment and disappeared. Like a magic act! Orlando Florida

I hired a DJ from this company and his name was JD. I had what I thought was good communication between the DJ and myself regarding my daughters wedding which was 7/3/10. He told me she needed to select her songs and how many for a 4 hour reception and then send them to him. We did this. He then said all he needed was the payment and we would be all set! I took care of it immediatly. This was in April and then in June I hadn't heard anything so I sent an email and no response. I sent another and another and nothing. I went to the website and it no longer existed. I tried the phone number and it was disconnected. I still have all the emails ans all of the transactions that took place including the now no longer existing website addresses and the phone numbers. It was just today that I found your site. Someplace that I could finally verbalize my distaste in Mr. j. Kruger's dishonesty! If he was so successful and had a good business, why did he have to ripp off so many honest people and on such important days? I know that Satan is real because this man is the definition of sinfull! I am fortunate that I found a reputable company that came to the rescue in just 3 weeks time and did an absolutely awesome job! If I had a way to find you Mr. Kruger, I would and I would take you to court and sue you even if it cost me money to do it! You deserve to pay big for what I have read so far, for what you do to innocent people!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/30/2014 12:47 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/J-Kruer-Sensory-Sound/internet/J-Kruer-Sensory-Sound-Took-my-payment-and-disappeared-Like-a-magic-act-Orlando-Florida-1142990. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on J Kruer Sensory Sound