Complaint Review: J & L Distributing

• Updated: Sat, November 12, 2011

• Reported By: Stinkysnak — Layton Utah USA
J & L Distributing
2985 n 935 e Layton, Utah United States of America

J & L Distributing Jeff & Lorey Distributing Rip off, waste of time, scam! Layton, Utah

Hi my name is: Anonymous. I started working for J & L the last few days, and it was pretty fun, but pretty quick me. and my wife were feeling further, and further apart. So I set my appointments, and did what they asked.

I thought it was funny how this lady wearing Target boots in this run down office, driving a mini-van told us she made 50,000 a year. When I joined the team, they got all of my relatives, and expected me to sell them Kirbys, and to ram it down their throat. So I decided to look up this business. Bunch of fu*king con artists, can someone please exterminate these rodents, and give me some justice! My wife, and me would love to see these people dissapear. I have a lot of friends still there... Please help them.\

Look out for Jennifer\Phone 425-877-4189

Scary dragon lady.

Anonymous.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/12/2011 06:55 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/J-L-Distributing/Layton-Utah-84080/J-L-Distributing-Jeff-Lorey-Distributing-Rip-off-waste-of-time-scam-Layton-Utah-797402. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on J & L Distributing