Complaint Review: J M W Financial Services

• Submitted: Mon, August 02, 2004
  • Updated: Mon, August 02, 2004

• Reported By:Akron Ohio
J M W Financial Services
1234 56th St. Minneapolis, Minnesota Akron, Ohio U.S.A.

J M W Financial Services ripoff, very dishonest A week has gone by no training kit & no phone calls Guadalupe Arizona

I was desperately seeking a job when I came across this ad in my local small town paper. When I called it seemed a little too good to be true, but when you're desperate for work you take what you can, but I got taken.

$98.00 didn't seem that bad considering I was supposed to be getting $400-$500 a week, then I wake up. A week has gone by no training kit & no phone calls to tell me who to speak with when or if I'd need help.

I checked the web address I was given no luck there either, that's where I come across the Bad Business Bureau, Clicked search entered FBAA then up pops JMW bad business scam.

Thanks to everyone who has reported these theives, because I found this information in time,and my check hadn't cashed yet which had saved me $98.00 I didn't have to begin with. Again thanks!

Paul
Akron, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/02/2004 08:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/J-M-W-Financial-Services/Akron-Ohio-44312/J-M-W-Financial-Services-ripoff-very-dishonest-A-week-has-gone-by-no-training-kit-no-ph-101836. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on J M W Financial Services