Complaint Review: J Reesor

• Submitted: Tue, August 21, 2012
  • Updated: Tue, August 21, 2012

• Reported By: J — Southaven Mississippi U.S.A.
J Reesor
8238 Airways Road Southaven, Mississippi United States of America

J Reesor Pool Contractor Scam Southaven, Mississippi

Where to begin:

My wife made a fatal mistake. She paid Smith Pools (Southaven, MS) in advance to put in an above ground pool.

Honestly, there is so many things wrong its hard to put in words ( no joke) However, if you email me at jt_reesor@me.com & I will be me than happy to send you photos, all documentation and recorded conversations so you can here their complete & utter lies.

Dont take my word for it, just email me and I will show you pictures that as a consumer that works hard for your money will absolutely disgust you.

Oh by the way my attorney filed suit against Smith Pool today

In the Court of General Sessions Shelby County, Tennessee

Defendant: Smith Pools and Spas -

Docket No. 1575164 Court Hearing Tuesday October 2, 2012

Serve though Kyle Smith at

4151 Jackson Ave Memphis, TN 38128

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/21/2012 07:42 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/J-Reesor/Southaven-Mississippi-38671/J-Reesor-Pool-Contractor-Scam-Southaven-Mississippi-930634. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on J Reesor