Complaint Review: J. Robert S. Prichard

• Updated: Tue, July 10, 2012

• Reported By: Mel — Ashland Oregon United States of America
J. Robert S. Prichard
201 Ottawa Ontario, California United States of America

J. Robert S. Prichard jobs@starlightsfoundation.org Robert Pritchard, starlight children's foundation Assistant Scam! Ottawa Ontario, California

Robert Pritchard employment scam emailed me too, telling me I got the job and to await instruction. He began emailing me to the point that after I realized it was a scam and I emailed him back to notify him that I was no longer falling for his fake employment tricks, he still continues to email me like nothing happened. He even sends me SMS texts to my phone with repetitive messages, asking if I received his info and instructions and to get back to him asap.  He told me a donation check from some medical care agency was being mailed out to MY house for me to take to MY bank and cash for him, then wire the funds to some "Justin Kim" person along with mailing info. I noticed a few other inconsistencies in the email, first he referred to Justin Kim as a female, unlikely, and through out the email he repeated the same info like he was saying it for the first time, with misspelled words here and there.  Then an overnight envelope DID show up on my door step with only a check inside in the amount of $870, the check looks soooooo fake! I'm now concerned this fake Pritchard guy is going to keep harassing me and if I didn't know any better I might be involving myself in some fake check scam. HEADS UP EVERYONE! THIS STUFF DOES HAPPEN!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/10/2012 03:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/J-Robert-S-Prichard/Ottawa-Ontario-California-/J-Robert-S-Prichard-jobsstarlightsfoundationorg-Robert-Pritchard-starlight-children-909584. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on J. Robert S. Prichard