Complaint Review: J Rs Small Engine Repair sevice

• Updated: Mon, November 28, 2011

• Reported By: overcharged — collinsville Oklahoma United States of America
J Rs Small Engine Repair sevice
14595 N Memorial Dr. Collinsville, Oklahoma United States of America

J Rs Small Engine Repair sevice Overcharged For Labor And Unauthorized Work Performed Collinsville, Oklahoma

Took my childs go-cart in to have clutch replaced and carburater rebuilt. Upon leaving the shop I aksed them to give me a call to let me know what the charges would be. After two weeks of no contact, I called for status and I was rudely told that they had not worked on it yet and was hung up on. After an additional week and a half I called back and was told that they were waiting on parts to be delivered, and was hung up on once again. Still no info on cost. at the end of the 4th week I was called and told that the go-cart was ready and the bill was $309.22 . The cost of the parts was approx. $114.00 and 2 hours labor was $140.00 . They then proceeded to tell me that they had put a tube in one of the tires for an additional $10.00. I then proceeded to ask why I was not informed of the cost before any work was performed and they could not give me an answer. I told them had I known it was going to cost this much I would have told them not to do the repair. The only thing that they would remove from the ticket was the tube since it was not on the original request. So my final bill was $301.00. I will never again use J Rs small engine service for any repairs nor will I ever recomend them to anyone to use them !!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/28/2011 09:23 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/J-Rs-Small-Engine-Repair-sevice/Collinsville-Oklahoma-74021/J-Rs-Small-Engine-Repair-sevice-Overcharged-For-Labor-And-Unauthorized-Work-Performed-Col-802319. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on J Rs Small Engine Repair sevice