Complaint Review: J & S Used Engines

• Updated: Wed, November 14, 2012

• Reported By: Reno,NV — Reno Nevada United States of America
J & S Used Engines
3105 Jensen Dr Suite B Internet United States of America

J & S Used Engines Bought used engine, broke down within warranty, they said they would replace it, still waiting for engine after contacting them daily. Always giving me an excuse! Internet

Bought a used engine form J & S engines. Broke down withing the 6 month warranty. Contacted them and said they will replace. They said to get the engine ready for pick-up and that they would drop-off the new replacement engine and pick-up the old engine. It's been over a month now, still waiting for my replacement engine. Spoke with Jason many times and I call daily. He always give me excuses like, I will ask my shipping guy but he's at lunch or I will call you back, I'm changing shipping trucking companies and I haven't established my account yet, but it will be established Friday. Put me on hold and doesn't pick-up my call. I don't know what to do... I have emails from him as evidence that my engine should be delivered soon. Any help out there?

I will for sure look into maybe hiring an Attorney.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/14/2012 12:08 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/J-S-Used-Engines/internet/J-S-Used-Engines-Bought-used-engine-broke-down-within-warranty-they-said-they-would-r-969118. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on J & S Used Engines