• Submitted: Tue, January 22, 2013
  • Updated: Sat, January 26, 2013

• Reported By: KATHLEEN — ALANSON Michigan United States of America
7 BELMONT RD,JAMIACA, WEST INDIES Nationwide United States of America

J WORTHINGTON DIRECT FINANCE BRIAN STEWART,RACHEAL ADAMS, I was approved for $4,000 , becuase of bad credit I needed to send $403.00 via Western Union so I did and then was told I needed to send more for Government fees, I asked for my refund -was told it internet, Nationwide

I applied for a loan on line, recieved a call from  Racheal Adams at  J. Worthington direct telling me I was approved for $4000.

I signed and faxed the paper work,then I recieved a call stating thet because of my bad credit I needed to send the first 3 months payments,then  I sent it via western union, was told the money was going out in a "batch" later that day,2 days later still no money,then I recieved a call from Brian Stewart telling me because the drug war was so bad in Jamica the government was controling any large amounts of money going out of the country  and I would have to pay an extra $400.00 for fees, I asked for my deposit to be refunded and was told it would be 30 days,I kept calling and reminding Brian Stewart, today i called because its been 32 working days and I am being to they are still processing the refund.I just want my money back!!Can anyone help??

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/22/2013 11:24 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/J-WORTHINGTON-DIRECT-FINANCE/nationwide/J-WORTHINGTON-DIRECT-FINANCE-BRIAN-STEWARTRACHEAL-ADAMS-I-was-approved-for-4000-be-1001165. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on J WORTHINGTON DIRECT FINANCE