Complaint Review: J. Worthington Direct Finance

• Submitted: Tue, December 04, 2012
  • Updated: Fri, December 07, 2012

• Reported By: KDH0607 — Naperville Illinois United States of America
J. Worthington Direct Finance
7 Belmont Road St. Andrew (Kingston, Jamaica) Nationwide United States of America

J. Worthington Direct Finance Rachel Adams, Christine Stevens, Brian Smith, Brian Stewart Loan approval- no funds received, yet advised 2-4 hours St. Andrew Kingston, W.I., Nationwide

I started my loan process last week from a phone call from Rachel Adams stating that I was fully approved for my loan. 5 Year loan- 10% interest rate. I've been in regular contact with a woman named Rachel Adams who seemingly is a nice girl. I applied for a $15K loan, but because of my credit I was required to secure the loan with 3 months of payments, totally $956.13. I secured my loan yesterday December 3, 2012 and was advised that my loan would be in the "4:00 pm batch". I signed the legal documentation and sent my ID and proof of income to fax #:877-770-7068. I was advised to wire the money to Brian Smith, because he is with the US Embassy and the only person who is able to receive the phones. There was no deposit, so I called and spoke with Christine Stevens who advised me that I missed the 4:00pm deadline and that my loan will be released with the "6:00 pm" batch and I that at the very latest the funds will be deposited over night and I will have the funds by Noon today. I didn't receive the money at noon and called repeatedly, spoke with Rachel Adams...she placed me on hold, but did not come back, so I hung up. I called at least 20 different times with 3 different numbers and have sent more than 5 or 6 emails. Finally, a manager named Brian Stewart stating all is well with my loan and that I will receive my loan on Thursday and that he will call me Thursday morning, and the latest I will receive it is Friday. I'm hoping that I'm not a victim of a scam and that this money does come through. Here are the three numbers I dialed for my loan: 877-325-7918- general number; 876-279-3786- Rachel Adams; and 876-279-1901- Christine Stewart. I will update this response if I receive my money. Brian Stewart explained that I should communicate only with him at this time. He apologized for making me nervous and he gave me his personal number: 876-578-6180. If I do not receive my money by Friday, I will be requesting my "security deposit" back. Prayerfully, it won't come to that, because I desperately need that money, of course, if I didn't I wouldn't be willing to sacrifice my last dime to get it. I emailed Rachel Adams at: jworthington_RachelAdams@yahoo.com and I emailed the general inbox at jworthington@financier.com.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/04/2012 05:57 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/J-Worthington-Direct-Finance/nationwide/J-Worthington-Direct-Finance-Rachel-Adams-Christine-Stevens-Brian-Smith-Brian-Stewart-978084. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on J. Worthington Direct Finance