Complaint Review: J2 EFAX PLUS SERVICE 323-817-3205

6922 Hollywood ste.500 Los Angelas, California United States of America
  • Phone: 3238173218
  • Web:
  • Category:

J2 EFAX PLUS SERVICE 323-817-3205 Takes Money from Child Support Credit Card Los Angelas, California

After checking to make sure the monthly child support was available to get my son's much needed glasses, I notice a charge from J2 efax. I was confused. I don't need faxing services, I have a fax machine! Being that I must be able to send and recieve faxes from my son's doctors I purchased one over 6 months ago. So, you can imagine how I felt when I noticed this charge on our card. I called the number I was given which gave me another number, which was no longer in service. However, the first number had a voicemail that stated, I had reached the president of J2 communications. I left a message, then immediately called my credit card comp. They were very helpful. They cancelled my card and told me they would issue another and, that until the funds are processed they can not file a fraud report. Now I must wait 3-5 business days until I recieve the new card to get my son's glasses and pay the ultility bill that is due today. I will suffer late fees and my son must wer his glasses at all times, so he too will have to suffer with not being able to see for 3-5 more days. How can this company do this to us? How did they get our cc #? And if there are this many complaints about this company, how are they still in business thus giving them the ablity to continue to commit fraud for a total of 4 yrs? Yes I am PISSED OFF, mostly because in situations like these it's not the fraudulent company who suffers or must do the leg work to rectify the situation....It's hardworking families like ours who can't afford to take these people to court and make them answer for their crimes. Which if I'm not mistaken is FEDERAL!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/15/2010 07:29 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/J2-EFAX-PLUS-SERVICE-323-817-3205/Los-Angelas-California-/J2-EFAX-PLUS-SERVICE-323-817-3205-Takes-Money-from-Child-Support-Credit-Card-Los-Angelas-569628. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on J2 EFAX PLUS SERVICE 323-817-3205