Complaint Review: J2 *EFAX PLUS SERVICE

• Submitted: Thu, January 05, 2012
  • Updated: Thu, January 05, 2012

• Reported By: Lynn — Monessen Pennsylvania United States of America
J2 *EFAX PLUS SERVICE

J2 *EFAX PLUS SERVICE Has been fraudulently charging my credit card $16.95 since July 2011, Internet, Internet

My credit card has been charged $16.95 every month since July 2011 for a service I did not order.  I don't even know what this service provides.

Every time I contact them thru the phone number found on their website, they want personal information before they will even try to assist me.  THey want my credit card number, a copy of my bank statements, and one male asked for my social security number.  I would not give any of this to them.  I would only give them my name and address, but every single phone rep said that wasn't enough.  Several times, they hung up on me.

I went to my bank.  They attempted to investigate this matter, but just recently, I got a denial letter.  My bank said there is not enough information for them to do anything.  I had to cancel my credit card with them (at my expense), and get another account.

Today, when I looked at my bank statement online, I found another charge from this company.  I want this to stop, and am willing to pay a lawyer to get my money back, and hopefully expose this company for the fraud they are committing.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/05/2012 05:36 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/J2-EFAX-PLUS-SERVICE/internet/J2-EFAX-PLUS-SERVICE-Has-been-fraudulently-charging-my-credit-card-1695-since-July-201-818619. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on J2 *EFAX PLUS SERVICE