Complaint Review: J2 EFAX SERVICES

• Updated: Sat, June 14, 2014

• Reported By: Truth4U — SAN DIEGO California
J2 EFAX SERVICES
Internet USA

J2 EFAX SERVICES This Company is a SCAM and not legit. Somehow they get your credit card information and charge your account without the crime victim's authorization. J2 Global, Inc. 6922 hollywood blvd, 5th floor, LA Internet

Be Warned, this is a "criminal enterprise." They charged by credit/debit card twice, both for $169.50. When I contacted the comnpnay, they insisted I signed up for their E-fax Service, and charged me $169.50 annually. Who in their right mind would pay $169.50 for a service which is redily available for free? I have a work fax as well as a free fax at my home office. When I contacted them, theyw ere combative and refused to refund the money they had illegally charged to my account.

Presently I've having to go though my bank to have them deal with these criminals. J2 EFax Services is insiting on keeping the money, althought they have no supporting documentaiton I ever singed up for the service, or ever used their services. Interesting, they also had my home address from my residnce from over two years ago.

NEVER DO BUSINESS WITH THESE SHYSTERS!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/14/2014 09:56 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/J2-EFAX-SERVICES/internet/J2-EFAX-SERVICES-This-Company-is-a-SCAM-and-not-legit-Somehow-they-get-your-credit-card-1154795. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on J2 EFAX SERVICES