Complaint Review: J2 Global Communications

• Updated: Thu, August 18, 2011

• Reported By: Kit — NORTH ADAMS Massachusetts United States of America
J2 Global Communications
6922 Hollywood Blvd Hollywood, California United States of America

J2 Global Communications Aragorn Hansard 888-760-1112 Office of J2 Glogal CEO Hemi Zucker continuing to illegally withdraw money from my account Hollywood, California

Beware: J@ Global continues to illegally withdraw money from my account. I have canceled many times and have now reported them to the BBB. soon the FCC + my State Attorney General.

One 12/2810 - I emailed them requesting cancellation. I got an automatic email back with a reference number that told me to cancel over the phone. I called customer service and they practically refused to cancel my service. J2 claimed to cancel my account, which they did not.

J2 Global through MyFAx and Fax.com has continued to charge me through 2 cancelled accounts, every month now.  I call to cancel, and I get the usual runaround.

Finally, I contacted the office of the new CEO of J2 Global, CEO Hemi Zucker 888-760-1112 and emailed the PR Dept. I recieved a call from one Aragorn Hansard  who told me theat he would personally resolve this situation.  I gave him my account names and credits card number I was being charged on, and he said that I would stop being billed and would get a full refund of the money that J2 had illegally billed me over the last 8 months. I said I would back off.

Now I get billed again for two cancelled accounts, I have had it with these rip off artists and scammers.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/18/2011 07:22 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/J2-Global-Communications/Hollywood-California-90028/J2-Global-Communications-Aragorn-Hansard-888-760-1112-Office-of-J2-Glogal-CEO-Hemi-Zucker-766958. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on J2 Global Communications