Complaint Review: JA Cambece - CACV Of Colorado

• Submitted: Mon, March 05, 2007
  • Updated: Mon, March 05, 2007

• Reported By:Somewhere Massachusetts
JA Cambece - CACV Of Colorado
8 Peabody Street Peabody, Massachusetts U.S.A.

JA Cambece - CACV Of Colorado Being Hunted and Humiliated ripoff Peabody Massachusetts

I was totally unaware that there are so many other people out there being hunted and humiliated by JA Cambece and CACV of Colorado. My nightmare with these merciless and cruel debt collectors began in 2001.

Out of the blue I received letters and phone phones calls from the collectors about a debt to a credit card company that I had never opened an account with. Trying to get me pay a $15000 debt that I never had. They called my job about 6+ times a day stating that they would sue me or take my property which was quite interesting since I no longer owned any. Still to this day they appear on my credit report which they report to the bureaus every single month!! HELP. what can I do!!

Somewhere, Massachusetts

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/05/2007 05:30 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/JA-Cambece-CACV-Of-Colorado/Peabody-Massachusetts-01960/JA-Cambece-CACV-Of-Colorado-Being-Hunted-and-Humiliated-ripoff-Peabody-Massachusetts-238142. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on JA Cambece - CACV Of Colorado